Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SDCC... I'm Almost There!

Okay, so I'm getting ready to pack up and head on out to San Diego for one of the world's biggest Comic Cons! I want to take plenty of pictures, especially anything TMNT related that I manage to spot. I'm lookin' at you, NECA! Now I don't have a laptop, so I may have to upload pictures a few days after returning. But I hope to have plenty of stuff to share with fellow TMNT fans.

I'm still planning to dedicate this blog to TMNT-related art when I recover from SDCC. I'm hoping to convince some of my favorite artists (David Peterson, Todd Nauck, just to name a couple) to sketch out a turtle in their unique style. My fingers are crossed that I'll be successful. If not, I still have a few pieces of older art that I can upload. I know for sure that I will have at least one new sketch to add to my collection, as long as things go well with a certain rabbit samurai. :)

Oh, and a special thank you to Alex for visiting my disorganized blog. I didn't realize there was more than one person in this cave!

No comments: